Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Tonight marks the end of an era...the Buddy era for the year.  Dylan was actually pretty upset to go to bed tonight.  He had been excited all day long since it was Christmas Eve.  He was excited for Santa coming tonight.  However when we got home and he finished putting out cookies & milk for Santa & carrots for the reindeer, he was sad when he went to lay down in bed.  I asked him what was wrong and he told me "I'm so sad that Buddy is leaving." I actually felt really bad for him...in a way, so am I.   Buddy was so much fun this year and I can't wait for next year.  I explained to him that Buddy would be back.  He's just going back with Santa tonight to get ready for next year. 

Here's what Buddy has been up to in the past couple days...

 
Buddy decided that he wanted to play with one of Dylan's favorite toys...Thomas the Train.
Buddy made a huge line of trains and took them for a ride!

The next night Buddy was getting ready for Santa's arrival and was ready to leave the house making a zipline for the door!


Tonight being the last night that Buddy is with us this year, he gave Dylan one of the things he wanted the very most for Christmas....snow!


Buddy made it snow before he left and I'm absolutely positive Dylan will love it when he wakes up Christmas morning! 




No comments:

Post a Comment