Friday, December 14, 2012

Hug Your Babies Tight

The horrific events of today....I have no words for.   I cannot even begin to imagine the horror that went through those poor babies minds, nor can I even begin to imagine the terrible things that go through the parents' minds.  All I can do tonight is to send as many prayers as possible for the families of those affected in today's tragedy. 

Tonight, like many others across America, I will be holding my babies extra tight when we go to bed.  We decided after the events of the day that we would do something special for the boys.  We took them to the Christmas in Frisco Square.  They both absolutely loved the lights & carriage rides. I love these boys more than anything and will be sending additional prayers of gratitude for our family.



Hold your babies tight. Tell them how much you love them. Praise God every day for the joys you've been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment