Friday, April 26, 2013

Mommyhood

I love days like this.  I was in a frantic rush (as usual) in the morning to drop Dylan off at school and quickly get Blake to his daycare before speeding off to work.  As I am dropping off Dylan I always help him open up the food I've packed for him for breakfast.  I bent down to help him open everything up and he goes "No, Mommy...stand up!  Show everyone how pretty you are today!" Awwwwww....melted my heart. 

I continued to help him open up his food and he was especially excited about a particular bag of Spiderman fruit snacks I packed for him.  He turns to me and says "Mommy, you're the best!" and gave me kiss.  Just when I think this must be the best morning drop off ever...Blake quickly realizes he's not receiving any attention and throws his sippy cup at me as hard as he can and hits me straight in the ear.  Ear!  Then both boys proceed to crack up.  My head is still ringing.... 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment