Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Catching Up (Again!)

Well, well....I guess the other morning after waking up at 4 am with a sick baby and two cups of coffee later....I was a little over zealous in thinking I would be able to attend a baby shower, child's birthday party, hang out with the kids & still catch this blog up.  It was a little crazy of a day!  So here goes the catch up....

We made the long trip to Kansas to spend some holiday time with my family.  Its a rough 8-9 hour drive and we were a little concerned about how Blake would do with it (he's not a big fan of his car seat and his screams will let you know it!)  Surprisingly, both boys did great!

(Dylan...always the best passenger)

I'm so mad at myself for not getting any pictures while we were there.  I had the camera out and just never took any! (Slapping myself on the hand)  I did manage to get a couple from the basketball game that we got to go to.  This was a first for all three boys!  Dylan was not too keen on it at first.  His ears are so sensitive and the loud noises scared him.  But eventually he adapted to it and ended up having a good time.  Blake just stared in amazement - lol!

We had a great time (as always) visiting my family in Kansas.  When we returned home, it was time to put up all the Christmas items.  Blake wanted to chip in and help me clean everything up.  He used his lovey to "dust mop" the floor.  He was waving it around everywhere!  
(I have no idea where he got his obsessive cleaning from...wink,wink)

And then the final picture is a "just because" picture.  I'm adding it just because it cracks me up.  Blake has started informing me whether or not he approves of the food choices I make for him. This face means, "I do NOT approve!" I call it the "EWWW!" face.



1 comment:

  1. Aww, another 2 boy mom! SO fun and crazy right?! I love your little bow tie onuses! Super cute. I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete