Saturday, January 26, 2013

Busted!


Tonight we were up trying to relax and find something (anything!) to watch on TV.  The boys had been in bed (supposedly asleep) for well over an hour.  However, we kept thinking that we were hearing Dylan talking.  Every time we turned down the TV to try & listen, we wouldn't hear him. 

After about an hour Russell got up to check on Dylan and remind him that he was supposed to be sleeping.  He came back to tell me Dylan wasn't in bed and to come look where he was. 

Dylan had apparently got out of bed and gone to the bathroom.  He'd shut the door to the bathroom (very unusual....we always try to get him to shut it when he goes, and he never seems to remember!) 

This was so weird!  I knocked on the door and I hear a sweet and innocent little "Who's there??"  I said "It's Mommy.." and opened the door.  This is what I found...
 (Can you see the terrified look in his face of "Oh no! Am I in trouble??!")

He'd been in the bathroom for over an hour playing in the sink, mirror & brushing his teeth!  I couldn't help but completely crack up laughing!  Who goes to the bathroom to play for an hour just to delay going to bed??

(His reaction after realizing he wasn't in trouble..)

This seems like a random occurrence until I remember back earlier this week when I went to wake him up for school and found a bottle of his toothpaste in his bed!  

I think our latest visit to the dentist made quite the impression on him! :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment