Friday, November 9, 2012

Guilty

I hate to say it...I am guilty of creating some chaos myself.  As much as I like to blame most of the chaos in my life on my crazy boys and their shenanigans...I have to admit that some of it is actually my fault as well! Case in point....my current project.

This week has been chocked full of karate nights, t-ball practice & games and getting ready for our upcoming trip to Disney World.  I've been looking online for all the "great mom" tips to pack for two small boys in Disney, and there's so much to do & I'm so overwhelmed!  So I'm trying to get everything together, be supermom and have dinner ready for everyone as we all shuffle around going to Dylan's karate & t-ball functions all week long.

(disregard the large glass of wine....it is Friday night!)

Then to top it off I decided for some reason that THIS would be the week that I finally catch up on printing all of my pictures and getting them organized into albums!  I'm a picture taking freak...I take them all the time.  But I'm so terrible about actually printing them out.  When I looked back at my last album I realized that it's been over a year since I last printed any pictures!  Dylan loves looking through all my albums and remembering everything we've done, so I felt I just had to get them caught up.  Why I chose this week of all weeks to do so is beyond me.  But I did it.  I had almost 1700 pictures printed and ready to organize and put in albums.  (I do not have the patience for scrapbooking so I feel good about just getting them into photo albums.)  Then my OCD kicked in and I could not allow myself to let the box of pictures just sit in the office until after we get back from the trip.  So here I sit on a Friday night with all 1700 pictures and multiple photo albums ready to go.  I know it will be worth it as soon as Dylan gets to see it in the morning.  Like I said before, he absolutely loves looking through pictures.  I'm sure I'll be up until all hours of the night and we have another t-ball game early in the morning!  Bring on the coffee!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment