Thursday, November 8, 2012

Documenting the Crazy

I've always thought of starting a blog and have just never had the guts to do it.  Every day goes by and something silly/crazy/chaotic will go on and I think to myself, "I should really start recording all of this...no one would ever believe it!" Well, I've decided to finally learn how to do this "blogging" thing and start sharing my experiences and activities.  I love my family, but we are a crazy bunch. 

I have two amazing little boys, Dylan, 4 and Blake, 8 months.  They are the best thing that has ever happened to me.  They are almost identical in looks but we can already tell the complete differences in personality.  Dylan is our lover.  He's the sweetest little boy and would do anything for anyone.  Blake is a lover, but definitely has his "basher" moments.  He likes to scream and hit, whether its joyous screaming/hitting or mad screaming/hitting...he's always do it! 

My husband, Russell, and I have been together going on 8 years.  We met in Dallas right after I graduated from Kansas State (GO WILDCATS!) and moved to Texas.  He's just as crazy as my boys but I love him and he can always make me laugh.  We just built our first house together last Christmas and love living in the new neighborhood with all the extra space we now have.  I love playing with the boys but I have to have my girl time.  I recently started crafting and have kinda become addicted to it.  (Thanks Pinterest!) I love cooking but I rarely have the time for it....when I do whip something up, I love trying out new recipes.  

We also have an eight year old dog (pug) named Rosco.  Rosco is a little jealous of just about everything...he used to be our baby that we dressed up and took everywhere.  That was...until we had kids.  Now Rosco is not the center of attention, so he gets a little upset.  But we all still love him! 

Well that's it for now....I'm hoping to keep up this blog! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment